A week and a half ago my family was at our neighbors having Rolled steak,potatoes ,and salad and some other stuff well while my mom and our neighbor leslie were cutting something and left out the knife well while we were all eating aizy got curiouse and got the knife and my mom was trying to take it away from her and then aizy cut herself and not just a small cut a deep cut well I had to leave for a movie party at my friends when my mom and leslie took her to the instacare then to the hospital when I got home aizys finger was wrapped in pink bandage thing and she was feeling much less sad then when I left her well now she doesn't have the bandage on anymore.
This is the blog post that never ends.....
9 years ago
1 comment:
Silly girl...we never took her to the hospital!!! lol Are you trying to make the story a little more exciting? lol Good job! Why dont you blog about going to the Temple!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment