My Birthday was on May 27th and I turned 9. The week before my Birthday I had a Hannah Montana party and it was fun! We played games, had a water balloon fight, had cake and icecream and opened my presents. We also had a pinata and we all got to beat it open. I got a new Bike and helmet. a Webkinz, an old navy gift card from my best friend. I also got money, makeup, 2 cute handbags, some headbands and some other cute stuff. On my Birthday my best friend Lawrence and his family surprised me when I got home from piano. It scared me so bad that I started to cry. They jumped out at me when I came through the door. It was cool because I got to have 2 parties and 2 cakes.
This is the blog post that never ends.....
9 years ago
3 comments:
Oh your such a cutie! I love you! Your such a great Daughter!
I am awesome in every way possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your cakes! So Cute!
Post a Comment